Features and Benefits
- Aggie Square: Positioned at the heart of the innovation district, the Square connects people in the themed buildings with one another, serving as an impromptu meeting space and a nexus of energy and ideas.
- Lifelong learning: UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education and a network of partners and programs will train generations of workforce.
- Housing and Market Plaza: Housing for students and university affiliates is positioned to create a shared space that opens up the Sacramento campus to the community along Stockton Boulevard.
- Life Sciences, Technology and Engineering: More than half a million square feet of state-of-the-art labs and more. Industry partners will co-locate on campus with UC Davis research programs and will benefit from economies of scale.
- Mobility Hub: Electric buses, bikeshare, carshare, shuttle services and other enhancements will reduce reliance on single-occupancy vehicles.
Aggie Square is where university, industry, and community meet to create opportunities for everyone.
Located on the UC Davis Sacramento Campus, Aggie Square will house business partners and community-based programs with UC Davis innovation and research to create a stronger and healthier shared community.
Aggie Square will feature state-of-the-art research facilities, modern office and mixed-use space, and world-class amenities. It will create new public space with welcoming, accessible entry points that connects the university with its neighboring communities. The result will be a unique live/learn/work/play environment that values inclusion and creates chance encounters among creative people.
The entrepreneurial partnerships we forge at Aggie Square will advance human health, enrich lifelong learning, enhance emerging technologies, and set the stage for future collaborations.